UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020… University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME Form, departmental cut off marks, screening date and Requirements For 2019/2020 academic session is online. This page give full details about:
UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020, UNIBEN post utme form 2019/2020, UNIBEN Post UTME screening date 2019/2020, UNIBEN screening form 2019/2020, UNIBEN admission 2019/2020, UNIBEN Post UTME Portal, when is UNIBEN 2019 post utme, UNIBEN post utme result checking portal, UNIBEN post utme statistics 2019, UNIBEN post utme syllabus 2019, UNIBEN post utme cut off mark for all courses 2019/2020, UNIBEN Post UTME Time table 2019/2020. Details below.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks and screening date and Requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For UNIBEN Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the University of Benin their 1st Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University portals.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of UNIBEN are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to https://uniben.edu/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the UNIBEN 2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Certificates in 2 files.
- Recent passport photographs
- UNIBEN 2019 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.