University of Lagos UNILAG Courses and Admission Requirements – (All Programmes).
- UNILAG admission portal: unilag.edu.ng cut off marks – Here is the official list of Courses Offered at University of Lagos and admission entry requirements.
Are you looking for the list of courses available at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)? The management of University of Lagos has released the list of available Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Diploma, International students, Sandwich, Pre-degree, Continuing Education, Graduate, Ph.D., Masters, JUPEB and Remedial/Basic Studies Programmes – Courses offered and admission requirements at University of Lagos that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
UNILAG Courses & Admission Requirements.
- Industrial Relations And Personnel Management
- Business Administration
- Actuarial Science
2. Arts And Humanities.
- Linguistics With Igbo And Yoruba
- History And Strategic Studies
- English Language
- Creative Arts
- Chinese Studies
- Technical Education
- Human Kinetics
- Home Economics And Education
- Guidance & Counseling
- Educational Administration
- Education And Integrated Sciences
- Education And Igbo
- Education And History
- Education And Geography
- Education And French
- Education And English Language
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Biology
- Education & Yoruba
- Education & Physics
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Islamic Studies
- Education & Economics
- Education & Christian Religious Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Business Education
- Adult Education.
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Systems Engineering
- Surveying And Geoinformation
- Quantity Surveying
- Petroleum And Gas Engineering
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Estate Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
5. Law/Legal Studies
6. Med/Pharm/Health Sciences
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Sciences
- Marine Biology
- Computer Sciences
- Cell Biology & Genetics
8. Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Political Sciences
- Mass Communication
Admission Requirements for Arts, Social Sciences and Management Sciences.
1) Arts Students.
- Candidate must have at least 5 Credits in Mathematics, English, Literature in English, Government, Economics and Biology either in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council) in not more than 2 sittings and can be combined, that is, WAEC and NECO but must not be more than 2 years apart.
2) Social Science and Management Science Students.
- Candidates must posses at least 5 Credits in Mathematics, English, Economics, Accounting and Biology, either in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council) in not more than 2 sittings and please note that WAEC and NECO results can both be combined for admission process but must not be more than 2 years apart.
3) The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Lagos
Admission Requirements for Science and Engineering Students.
- Candidates must make at least 5 Credits in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Technical drawing (Engineering Students) either in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council) in not more than 2 sittings and can be combined, that is, WAEC and NECO but must not be more than 2 years apart.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Join Over 100,000+ Readers Online
WARNING! Do not attend to any call asking for money in regards to Jobs and Scholarships opportunity published on this website (schoolinfo.com.ng). It's our aim in making adequate and accurate information available for Scholars. So, we will never demand money from you for that. BEWARE!!!