UNIMAID DLC admission form 2019/2020 – University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Centre For Distance learning (CDL) admission screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out online.
The management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has announced the released of the DLC admission screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIMAID DLC Available Programmes
Bachelor of Arts Degrees
- B. A. Arabic
- B. A. Islamic Studies
- B. A. English
- B. A. History
Bachelor of Science Degrees
- B.Sc Accountancy
- B.Sc Business Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Crisis Management
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- BLS Library Science
- B. Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Health Education
- B.Ed Adult Education (Arabic)
- B.Ed Adult Education (History)
- B.Ed Adult Education (Economics)
- B.Ed Adult Education (English)
- B.Ed Adult Education (Islamic Studies)
- B.Ed Adult Education (Sociology)
- B.Ed Education (Economics)
- B.Ed Education (Geography)
- B.Ed Education (History)
- B.Ed Education (Arabic)
- B.Ed Education (English)
- B.Ed Education (Islamic Studies)
i) 100 Level
Candidates with TC II or five O/level credit pass (including English and Mathematics), in relevant subjects to the Course applied.
ii) 200 Level
Candidate with Degree, ND or NCE and OND with not less than lower credit pass and with TC II or five O/level credit pass (including English and Mathematics), in relevant subjects to the Course applied.
Application forms sells from
15th October 2018 to 16th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants are to:
1. Pay the sum of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N6,500) payable at any bank of your choice.
To start your application process, visit www.unimaid.edu.ng and click Centre for Distance learning on the menu, when it opens click on the ‘Apply Now’. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application process
Duration and Mode of Study
All degree programmes run for four/five years depending on the point of entry.
The mode of study for all the programmes is through course materials supplemented by tutorials at designated study centres.