UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise Form | University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are out.
[Cut-Off Mark: 16]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
See UNIMAID Departmental Cut-off Mark Here
Eligibility for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Exercise 2017.
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2017/2018 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DIrect Entry.
How To Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (2,500) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 14th September, 2017.
- Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
- Payment Options:
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.