UNIUYO 2017 Direct Entry Admission Form Step-By-Step Guide | University of Uyo, UNIUYO direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/18 academic session is not out. See more details below;
UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2017
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1st choice University for the 2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission are hereby informed that the Screening Exercise will take place as follows:
SATURDAY, 22nd OCTOBER, 2016
Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex
UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
Eligible candidate are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture||7.||Faculty of Engineering|
|2.||Faculty of Arts||8.||Faculty of Environmental Studies|
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||9.||Faculty of Law|
|4.||Faculty of Business Administration||10.||Faculty of Pharmacy|
|5.||Faculty of Clinical Science||11.||Faculty of Science|
|6.||Faculty of Education||12.||Faculty of Social Sciences|
Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Method of Application.
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only. Instructions for Online Registration and Payment:
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Direct Entry link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your Registration.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 online registration form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB (Direct Entry) printout.
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, JAMB registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.