UNIUYO admission screening schedule... The University of Uyo admission screening date, requirements, date, time & venues for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Uniuyo screening date 2018/2019… This is to inform all candidates whose name is among the Uniuyo admission list 2018/19 that the management of the institution has publicized the screening schedule for various Faculties & Departments.
- 1 UNIUYO POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE 2018/19.
- 2 Faculty of Agriculture
- 3 Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- 4 Faculty of Pharmacy
- 5 Faculty of Environmental Studies
- 6 Faculty of Arts
- 7 Faculty of Law
- 8 Faculty of Engineering
- 9 Faculty of Business Administration
- 10 Faculty of Social Sciences
- 11 Faculty of Education
- 12 Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- 13 Faculty of Science
- 14 UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Requirements.
- 15 CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- 16 HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIUYO POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018
UNIUYO POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE 2018/19.
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as shown below:
Faculty of Agriculture
Fisheries & Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry
& Wildlife, Home Economics, Soil Science
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Arts, Geoinformatics & Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Urban
& Regional Planning.
Faculty of Arts
History & Intl Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy,
Religious & Cultural Studies, Theatre Arts
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Engineering
Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Food
Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
VENUE: LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS
DAY 4: To Be Updated
Faculty of Business Administration
Management, Insurance, Marketing
Faculty of Social Sciences
Science & Public Administration, Sociology &
VENUE: CBN Hall, Town Campus
DAY 5: To Be Updated
Faculty of Education
Ed., Computer Sc. Ed., Econs Ed., Efik/Ibiobio Ed.,
English Ed., Fine Arts Ed., French Ed., Geography Ed.,
Guidance & Counselling Ed., Health Edu., History Ed.,
Home Economics Ed., Integrated Sc. Ed., Library Sc.,
Mathematics Ed., Physical Ed., Physics Ed., Political
Science Ed., Pre-primary & Primary Ed., Religion Ed.,
Social Studies Ed., Special Ed., Technical Education
(Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elec. Technology Ed.,
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
VENUE: CBN/Onyema Ugochukwu Hall, Town Campus
DAY 6: To Be Updated
Faculty of Science
Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology
UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Requirements.
(I) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITH THE
(Ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE Screening Exercise Schedule Slip duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(Iii) One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
(Iv) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIUYO POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip