UNIUYO Pre-Degree/Basic Studies Admission Form On Sale 2019/2020 session.
Basic Studies Programme:
Applications are invited from suitably qualiﬁed candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2019/2020 academic year.
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certiﬁcate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB.
Applications are invited from suitably qualiﬁed candidates for admission into a one-year non-residential Pre-Degree Programme.
Available programmes and admission requirements.
1. Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng orwvw.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select e-Form(s) Option
4. Select Basic Studies Or Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
5. Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
6. Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
7. Payment can be made online or Bank branch
8. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.