UNN Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped Admission List Checker – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN admission list pdf for the 2018/2019 academic session. www.unn.edu.ng admission list.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session are out.
UNN admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNN Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNN Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped Admission List 2018/2019.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.