Wesley University of Science & Technology pre-degree admission form 2019/2020… Wesley University of Science & Technology pre-degree, direct entry, UTME, JUPEB, remedial, admission form, screening requirements, eligibility, how to apply & deadline for 2019/2020 session.
- Wesley University of Science & Technology admission 2019/2020, Wesley University of Science & Technology Pre-degree admission screening form 2019/2020, Wesley University of Science & Technology remedial admission form 2019/2020, Wesley University of Science & Technology JUPEB admission form 2019/2020, Wesley University of Science & Technology Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2019/20 session.
Wesley University of Science & Technology Predegre admission form also known as Remedial form for the 2019/2020 session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year Remedial Science Programme of Wesley University of Science & Technology for 2019/2020 academic session.
- 1 Wesley University of Science & Technology Pre-Degree Admission Eligibility.
- 2 Wesley University of Science & Technology Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
- 3 How to Apply Online.
- 4 Main Degree Programmes Where Successful Pre-Degree Graduates Can be Admitted.
- 5 Duration of Wesley University of Science & Technology Pre-Degree Programmes.
Wesley University of Science & Technology Pre-Degree Admission Eligibility.
You are to fill your information in the required fields and upload the same information along with a passport size Photograph accordingly. You are to also indicate your Scratch Card PIN Number (O’Level WAEC, NECO and NABTEB etc.)
Wesley University of Science & Technology Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
To qualify for admission, applicants must have at least five ‘O’ Level Credits which must include Mathematics and English Language obtained at SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Candidates MUST write the 2019/2020 JAMB/UTME with a relevant subject combination as specified in the University’s website.
- Important: At the time of publishing this post, the Wesley University of Science & Technology pre-degree admission form, courses, entry requirements, closing date & application fees is yet to be updated, so check back!
How to Apply Online.
Candidates are to follow the guidelines outlined below for the purchase of the application form.
- Visit the University website:
- Click on Remedial Portal
- Create your Remedial account by clicking on Create your Remedial Account
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the Remedial Portal with your created Remedial account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay the application fee using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pays using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your printed payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s Remedial Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Application Form
Candidates are to generate the Remita Retrieval Reference using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed to make payment either online or bank.
Main Degree Programmes Where Successful Pre-Degree Graduates Can be Admitted.
Successful 2019/2020 pre-degree candidates shall be considered for main course admission of Wesley University of Science & Technology for the 2020/2021 academic session under the following programmes.
Duration of Wesley University of Science & Technology Pre-Degree Programmes.
The programme is designed for one academic year which shall last for a minimum of ten (10) calendar months.
Once your application form is completed and submitted, you can no longer edit your details.
Admission of candidates shall also be based on a screening exercise to be conducted by the University. Candidates are expected to come with the originals of their credentials for the screening exercise.
Candidates are to note that the programme is non-residential, thus candidates are to make private arrangements for their accommodation while on this programme.
- Beware of fraudsters who are roaring like a hungry lion looking for whom to devour. Have confidence in yourself don’t depend or pay money to anybody for this admission process for the same person you trust might fail you at the end. Just Imagine someone paying huge amount of money to someone in order to gain admission, maybe at his/her 300/400 level, the student is thrown out of the school because of false & invalid details. In short, He/She wasn’t offered full admission at the first place, imagine seeing yourself in that situation what will you do? so it’s time to Say NO To Internet Fraudsters & Admission Scammers.
Schoolinfo.com.ng Team wishes you success.
However, if you have any feeling regarding the information provided above, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about the institution.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.