The Management Of Wesley University wishes to inform the general public that the 2017/2018 Admission process is still ongoing and will last for only a short period of time, interested applicants are advised to use this opportunity and secure admission in the university.
- Candidates who score 160 or above at the 2017 UTME
- Candidates with five O’Level credit passes in subject relevant to their chosen programmes.
- Qualified candidates are requested to visit JAMB website, change their first choice of University and course to Wesley University Ondo and courses available in Wesley university Ondo
- Candidates awaiting result who must however come for the screening with their original results.
How to Application
Candidates are to sign up and generate invoice for admission application payment Here
As part of the application process, applicant is expected to purchase an application form which cost Two Thousand Five Hundred naira only. Payment can be made at any branch of the designated bank written below.
Accout Name: Wesley University Ondo
Account Number: 0429192011
Account Number: 01770793957
Bank: Skye BankAfter Payment click “New Applicant and provide his/her bank payment detail via” after payment to verify your payment
iii. You will receive an activation message
iv. Select “Freshers Validate Bank teller” . Login using your Surname as username and your Teller Number as your password
v. Fill the form correctly and submit
vi. Select “Returnee(Login to your Dashboard)” to view your Admission Status
21 Duly Accredited Programmes available in 4 Different Colleges
Natural & Applied Sciences (N465,000)
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
Environmental Design & Management (N465,000)
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
Social & Management Sciences(N415,000)
- Banking & Finance
- Business Management
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology(N375,000)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Food Science & Technology
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Marine Biology & Fisheries
For more enquiries:
Visit: www.wesleyuni.edu.ng or E-mail: email@example.com
Call: 0806 980 1463, 0705 700 7758, 0708 765 4830
General Admission Requirements:
For admission into 100 level (UME), candidates should:
- Obtain 5 credits at WASC/GCE O’L/SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting or 6 credits including Mathematics and English Language in 2 sittings;
- Score a minimum of 180 points in UTME in relevant subjects for the proposed programme of study. Holders of Pre-Degree qualification of the University are also eligible for admission.
For admission into 200 level (Direct Entry):
Candidates should (in addition to 5 WASC/GCE O’L / SSCE credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language):
- Obtain at least 2 “A” level (or its equivalent) passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- Holders of OND/ND or NCE with minimum of Lower Credit Passes and University Diploma are eligible for admission to 200 level of the relevant programme provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements of admission through UME.
- Candidates for any programme in the University must obtain a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at O’Level.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.