Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduates, How to Apply for Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Skills and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any field. Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Team work and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.