ATBU Course Registration Portal Now Opened… How to Register ATBU Courses Online via ATBU students portal | The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Course Registration Portal. The ATBU Online Course Registration Portal has been enabled.
The management of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) has enabled its online course registration portal for undergraduate and postgraduate course registration.
Course registration is prerequisite to examination and you are required to register the courses for the whole session after which you may add or delete courses based on directives from your examination officer.
Course registration should begin with getting adequate knowledge about the courses to register. You should find out about compulsory and elective courses which you are eligible for. However, your examination officer/adviser can guide in that regard.
ATBU Course Registration Portal: How to Register ATBU Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log on to the university website www.atbu.edu.ng
- Navigate to the right hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Login with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each courses and verify you did the right thing before submitting.
- Print the acknowledgement slip which serves as course registration evidence
See also: ATBU Students Portal
For further details about the institution, you may forward an email to the registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org Students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.