Akwa Ibom State College of Education Courses | Updated list of AKSCOED courses offered for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is the official list Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOED) courses offered, school fees, admission requirements, Post UTME departmental cut off mark/point, faculties and degree programmes available at this notable Institute of Learning (AKSCOED) has released by the school management for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Akwa Ibom State College of Education Courses
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Akwa Ibom State College of Education for 2020/2021 admission? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at AKSCOED for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
All candidates seeking admission to study at the Akwa Ibom State College of Education for the 2020/2021 academic year should check the list of accredited AKSCOED Undergraduate, Degree, Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Part-Time & Full-Time Programmes offered at AKSCOED that has gained the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria before applying.
NOTE: The Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOED) has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
AKSCOED Courses | Requirements & Cut-Off Mark 2020/2021
Information about the Akwa Ibom State College of Education Courses, admission form, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the AKSCOED Students Portal as well as here on ww.schoolinfo.com.ng
The Akwa Ibom State College of Education courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like AKSCOED Courses, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student.
Official List of AKSCOED Undergraduate Courses / Departments
Below is the list of courses offered at Akwa Ibom State College of Education that you can study at this campus:
Courses / Departments in AKSCOED
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Biology / Chemistry
- Biology / Integrated Science
- Biology / Mathematics
- Biology / Physics
- Business Education
- Chemistry / Integrated Science
- Chemistry / Mathematics
- Chemistry / Physics
- Computer Education / Physics
- Computer Education / Biology
- Computer Education / Chemistry
- Computer Education / Economics
- Computer Science Education / Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education / Mathematics
- Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics / English
- Economics / French
- Economics / Mathematics
- Economics / Political Science
- Economics / Social Studies
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Social Studies
- English / French
- English / Ibibio
- English / Mathematics
- English / Political Science
- English / Social Studies
- French / Social Studies
- French / Computer Science
- French / Ibibio
- French / Mathematics
- French / Political Science
- Home Economics
- Ibibio / English
- Integrated Science / Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science / Physics
- Mathematics / Physics
- Political Science / Ibibio
- Political Science / Social Studies
- Social Studies / Ibibio
- Technical Education
AKSCOED Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must meet the minimum AKSCOED departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Akwa Ibom State College of Education.
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOED) Courses & Programmes, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOED) latest updates.