College of Education Azare Courses | Updated list of COE Azare courses offered for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is the official list College of Education Azare (COE Azare) courses offered, school fees, admission requirements, Post UTME departmental cut off mark/point, faculties and degree programmes available at this notable Institute of Learning (COE Azare) has released by the school management for the 2020/2021 academic year.
College of Education Azare Courses
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the College of Education Azare for 2020/2021 admission? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at COE Azare for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
All candidates seeking admission to study at the College of Education Azare for the 2020/2021 academic year should check the list of accredited COE Azare Undergraduate, Degree, Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Part-Time & Full-Time Programmes offered at COE Azare that has gained the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria before applying.
NOTE: The College of Education Azare (COE Azare) has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
COE Azare Courses | Requirements & Cut-Off Mark 2020/2021
Information about the College of Education Azare Courses, admission form, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the COE Azare Students Portal as well as here on ww.schoolinfo.com.ng
The College of Education Azare courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like COE Azare Courses, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student.
Official List of COE Azare Undergraduate Courses / Departments
Below is the list of courses offered at College of Education Azare that you can study at this campus:
Courses / Departments in COEAZARE
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Arabic / English
- Arabic / Hausa
- Arabic / Islamic Studies
- Biology / Chemistry
- Biology / Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry / Integrated Science
- Chemistry / Mathematics
- Chemistry / Physics
- Christian Religious Studies / English
- Christian Religious Studies / History
- Christian Religiuos Studies / Hausa
- Christians Religion Studies / Social Studies
- Computer Education / Physics
- Computer Education / Biology
- Computer Education / Chemistry
- Computer Education / Economics
- Computer Science / Social Studies
- Computer Science Education / Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education / Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics / English
- Economics / Geography
- Economics / History
- Economics / Mathematics
- Economics / Social Studies
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Hausa
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- English / Geography
- English / Hausa
- English / History
- English / Islamic Studies
- English / Social Studies
- Fine And Applied Art
- Geography / Mathematics
- Hausa / Economics
- Hausa / Geography
- Hausa / Islamic Studies
- Hausa / Social Studies
- History / Islamic Studies
- Home Economics
- Igbo / Social Studies
- Integrated Science / Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science / Physics
- Islamic Studies / Social Studies
- Mathematics / Physics
- Physical and Health Education
COE Azare Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must meet the minimum COE Azare departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the College of Education Azare.
However, if you have any feeling regarding the College of Education Azare (COE Azare) Courses & Programmes, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the College of Education Azare (COE Azare) latest updates.