Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Courses… Complete List of Elechi Amadi Poly courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Elechi Amadi Polytechnic list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Elechi Amadi Polytechnic courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Elechi Amadi Polytechnic? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Elechi Amadi Polytechnic that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Elechi Amadi Polytechnic
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Elechi Amadi Polytechnic
School of Business and Administrative Studies
- Business Administration and Management (Diploma)
- Marketing (Diploma)
- Office Technology & Management (Diploma)
- Public Administration (ND)
School of Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology (Diploma)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (ND)
School of Financial Studies
- Accountancy (ND/HND)
- Banking (ND)
School of Science and Technology
- Agricultural Technology (Diploma)
- Computer Science (ND)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Diploma)
- Statistics (ND)
School of Environmental Technology
- Architectural Technology (Diploma)
- . Building Technology (Diploma)
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics (Diploma)
- Urban & Regional Planning (Diploma)
- Transportation Planning and Logistics (Diploma)
School of Information and Communication Technology
- Library & Information Science (Diploma)
- Mass Communication (Diploma)
Elechi Amadi Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Elechi Amadi Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Elechi Amadi Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Elechi Amadi Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.