Federal College of Education Okene Courses | Updated list of FCE Okene courses offered for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is the official list Federal College of Education Okene (FCE Okene) courses offered, school fees, admission requirements, Post UTME departmental cut off mark/point, faculties and degree programmes available at this notable Institute of Learning (FCE Okene) has released by the school management for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Federal College of Education Okene Courses
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal College of Education Okene for 2020/2021 admission? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at FCE Okene for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
All candidates seeking admission to study at the Federal College of Education Okene for the 2020/2021 academic year should check the list of accredited FCE Okene Undergraduate, Degree, Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Part-Time & Full-Time Programmes offered at FCE Okene that has gained the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria before applying.
NOTE: The Federal College of Education Okene (FCE Okene) has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
FCE Okene Courses | Requirements & Cut-Off Mark 2020/2021
Information about the Federal College of Education Okene Courses, admission form, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the FCE Okene Students Portal as well as here on ww.schoolinfo.com.ng
The Federal College of Education Okene courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like FCE Okene Courses, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student.
Official List of FCE Okene Undergraduate Courses / Departments
Below is the list of courses offered at Federal College of Education Okene that you can study at this campus:
Courses / Departments in FCEOKENE
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic / Christian Regional Studies
- Arabic / English
- Arabic / French
- Arabic / Hausa
- Arabic / Islamic Studies
- Arabic / Social Studies
- Arabic / Yoruba
- Biology / Chemistry
- Biology / Integrated Science
- Biology / Mathematics
- Biology / Physics
- Chemistry / Integrated Science
- Chemistry / Mathematics
- Chemistry / Physics
- Christian Religious Studies / English
- Christian Religious Studies / French
- Christian Religiuos Studies / Hausa
- Christians Religion Studies / Igbo
- Christians Religion Studies / Social Studies
- Christians Religion Studies / Yoruba
- Computer Education / Physics
- Computer Education / Biology
- Computer Education / Chemistry
- Computer Science Education / Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education / Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Social Studies
- Educational Management
- English / Hausa
- English / Igbo
- English / Islamic Studies
- English / Music
- English / Social Studies
- English / Yoruba
- Fine And Applied Art
- French / Social Studies
- French / Hausa
- French / Igbo
- French / Music
- French / Yoruba
- Guidance and Counseling
- Hausa / Music
- Hausa / Igbo
- Hausa / Islamic Studies
- Hausa / Social Studies
- Hausa / Yoruba
- Home Economics
- Human Physical and Health Education
- Igbo / Music
- Igbo / Social Studies
- Igbo / Yoruba
- Integrated Science / Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science / Physics
- Islamic Studies / Social Studies
- Islamic Studies / Yoruba
- Mathematics / Social Studies
- Music / Christian Religious Studies
- Music / Social Studies
- Music / Yoruba
- Social Studies / Yoruba
FCE Okene Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must meet the minimum FCE Okene departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Federal College of Education Okene.
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Federal College of Education Okene (FCE Okene) Courses & Programmes, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Federal College of Education Okene (FCE Okene) latest updates.