Institute of Technology And Management Ugep Courses 2020/2021 session | Official list of ITM Ugep ND & HND Accredited Programmes (courses) offered, duration and admission entry requirements for the 2020/2021 academic year – latest news.
This is the updated list of Institute of Technology And Management Ugep, Cross River State ND and HND courses offered, admission requirements, programmes level, course duration, Post UTME departmental cut off mark/point for full time (Regular) and part-time (Evening) programmes students available at this notable Institute of Learning has released by the school management for the 2020/2021 academic year.
NOTE: The Institute of Technology And Management Ugep has been officially accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to give certificates for courses/programmes at the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels.
- institute of technology and management ugep ugep
- courses offered in institute of technology and management ugep
- itm ugep latest news
- itm ugep news
- itm polytechnic ugep
- yaba college of technology courses
Institute of Technology And Management Ugep Courses 2020/2021.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Institute of Technology And Management Ugep for 2020/2021 admission? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at ITM Ugep for Post-UTME (ND) and HND Candidates.
All candidates seeking admission to study at the Institute of Technology And Management Ugep for the 2020/2021 academic year should check the list of accredited Undergraduate, ND and HND, Pre-Degree, Diploma, Degree, Part-Time & Full-Time Programmes offered at ITM Ugep that has gained the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria before applying.
ITM Ugep ND/HND Courses (Programmes) & Requirements 2020/2021.
Information about the Institute of Technology And Management Ugep Courses, admission form, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the ITM Ugep Students Portal as well as here on ww.schoolinfo.com.ng
The Institute of Technology And Management Ugep courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like ITM Ugep Courses, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student.
Official List of ITM Ugep Courses / Departments.
Below is the list of courses offered at Institute of Technology And Management Ugep that you can study at this campus published by schoolinfo.com.ng:
- Business Studies & Entrepreneurship Education
- Catering Craft Practice
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- Auto Electric works
- Vehicle Body Building
- Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Works
- Appliances Maintenance & Repairs
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance
- Instruments Mechanics
- Radio, Television & Electronics Works
- Brick-Laying & Concreting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Draftsmanship Craft Practice
- Furniture Design & Construction
- Machine Wood-Working
- Painting & Decorating
- Computer Maintenance & GSM Repairs
- Fashion Design
Institute of Technology And Management Ugep Admission Requirements 2020/2021.
Here are the requirements needed by Candidate to be admitted into the Institute of Technology And Management Ugep.
ITM Ugep National Diploma (ND) Entry Requirements
- A prospective applicant seeking admission into the institution must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE ‘O’ Level with Credit passes in Five (5) relevant subject including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be of an age at least 16 years
- The candidate must meet the minimum ITM Ugep departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Institute of Technology And Management Ugep.
ITM Ugep Higher National Diploma (HND) Entry Requirements
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
For detailed information about these courses, visit the school website portal.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Institute of Technology And Management Ugep latest updates.
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Institute of Technology And Management Ugep Courses (Programmes) and admission entry requirements 2020/2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others Via: