JAMB admission letter 2020 | How to make payment, download pdf and print JAMB UTME and Direct Entry DE admission offer letter 2020/2021 online.
All the candidates offered admission (all years) into accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria can print their admission letter on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website/portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates to access, download pdf and print their admission letters online.
All the candidates offered admission (2018, 2019/2020 downward) can now print their admission letters on the JAMB portal after the payment of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on the website.
INSTRUCTION: ADMISSION LETTER 2020 PRINTING.
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
RELATED: How to Create a JAMB Online Profile.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing This Post With Others!👇👇