NWU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 – NorthWest University Kano (Yusuf Maitama Sule University) Kano Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- NWU Post UTME Form 2019/2020, NWU list of courses offered, NWU post UTME past questions, NWU admission requirements, application procedures, NWU school fees and deadline for 2019/2020 admission. Check: Full List of Courses Offered at NWU Kano.
Candidates who have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano as First Choice in the 2019/2020 application for admission through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (IAMB). are invited to register ONLINE for admission screening exercise.
Only candidates who hove met the following requirements are eligible for screening:
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano as first choice.Must have scored a minimum of 170 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano 2019/2020 Admission Screening PORTAL
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes Including English Language and Mathematics in
- SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2019 JAMB result Slip or 2019 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- D.E. Candidates with Diplomas must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 Points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts
- based Prograrnmcs respectively.
- Candidates should conic along with original and photocopies of their Credentials and online registration acknowledgment Sip for the screening exercise on the dates stated above.
- ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2019 Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano registration Portal will be Screened.
1.The date for the Commencement Of the ONLINE registration is Not yet announced, However,
2. Candidate wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE “www.nwu.edu.ng“ and click on “2019 ADMISSION PORTAL‘ OR go to “screening.nwu.edu.ng” to register for the screening.
3. Candidates should generate payment invoice from the Portal and proceed to any branch of ZENITH BANK to make payment of the sum of TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED NAIRA
(N2, 300.00) only as screening charges inducing Bank charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and Print your acknowledgment Sip to be
presented together with other credentials during the screening.
CANDIDATES ARE CAUTIONED TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLY TO ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK PLC AND INTO ACCOUNT NO. 1130038868.
Download NWU Kano Current Post UTME Past Question & Answers Pdf here.
Mohammed Sani Aminu