UNIPORT Admission List 2018/19, UNIPORT Admission List Checker 2018/2019, Check UNIPORT Admission status, UNIPORT Admission List pdf, How to check UNIPORT Admission List on jamb CAPS Portal | The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Provisional Admission List Uploaded on JAMB CAPS for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
UNIPORT 1st Batch (Merit) Admission List – 2018/2019
Candidates can currently access UNIPORT Admission List form JAMB Portal via CAPS.
- Kindly log on jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.