Western Delta University Post-UTME Form | Western Delta University (WDU) Post UTME admission screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. WDU post UTME cut-off mark is 120.
Applications are duly expected from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Western Delta University undergraduate admission programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
- 1 Candidates Eligibility for Western Delta University Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- 2 Western Delta University Available Courses
- 3 Western Delta University Post UTME Requirements.
- 4 How To Apply for Western Delta University Post UTME Admission Screening.
Candidates Eligibility for Western Delta University Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Western Delta University, Oghara, a Private University approved by the Federal Government hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates who wrote the 2017 UTME and obtained a minimum score of 120, for admission into Western Delta University for the 2017/2018 session.
- Candidates who did not choose this University but want to change to Western Delta University can also apply.
Western Delta University Available Courses
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Hotel and Tourism Management
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
Western Delta University Post UTME Requirements.
All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How To Apply for Western Delta University Post UTME Admission Screening.
Forms are obtainable at the Bursary Department of the University on payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,500.00 Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only) for the admission form. Admissions forms can also be obtained at the following UBA Offices after payment of the admissions fee into the following Account in UBA – 1010320595. The UBA Business Offices are:
- 6, Okumagba Avenue, Warri.
- 72, Effurun/Sapele Road, Warri.
- 97 Isoko Road, Ughelli.
- Old Agbor Road, Ekrejeta, Abraka.
- 261, Nnebisi Road, Asaba.
- 89C, Ekenwan Road, Benin City.
- 3, Sakponba Road, Benin City.
- 218, Uselu/Lagos Road, Benin City.
- 2, Nnamdi Azikiwe Avenue, Awka.
- Plot A59, CBD Swali Road, Yenagoa
- Plot 137, Olu Obasanjo Road, Port-Harcourt.
- 1347 Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki 2, Abuja.
Asaba: Plot 150, Block II, Core Area, Asaba.
Warri: No. 130 Effurun/Sapele Road, Opposite Urhobo College.
Sapele: No. 130 Sapele/Warri Road, Sapele.
Agbor: No. 132 Old Lagos Road, Agbor.
Kwale: No. 104 Umusadege Road, Kwale.
Ughelli: No. 70/80 Market Road, Ughelli.
Forms are also available at the following sale centres after payment of the amount into the Accounts mentioned above.
Warri Sales Centre:
Refinery Junction, Effurun-Warri, Delta State
Tel.: 08028929972; 07038592752
Yenagoa Sales Cente:
Future Leaders’ Educational School,
Gwegwe Street, Ovom, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Tel.: 08036720300; 07066552667
Benin City Sales Centre:
High Tower College,
3 Okundaye Street, Uselu, Benin City, Edo State
Tel.: 08052728529; 08055620307
Ughelli Sales Centre:
Big Theo Technologies,
130, Isoko Road, Ughelli, Delta State.
Police Station Road, Abraka
Tel.: 08065595139; 09052436774
Submission of Completed Forms:
Completed Application Forms, accompanied with copies of either the University receipts or Bank Tellers should be sent to the Registrar, Western Delta University, Oghara.
For further information call 08055673090 or 08035478543